Thursday, November 29, 2007

this was tough.

for bram's birthday i wanted to be able to watch When Harry Met Sally. i wasn't able to on tuesday b/c between work and life in general, i didn't have enough time to just... melt down. so i'm watching it today. and for a while i've been wanting to compile clips of this movie -- clips that really reminded me of bram. then i found that to be impossible... choosing just one or five or ten?

then i saw this scene. and it reminded me of a time bram that called me because i was going through a rough time -- just about 2 years ago. i found myself saying exactly one of sally's lines simply because of the situation that i was in and there was bram, picking up the very next line and we bantered the movie dialogue back and forth, just like the old days. my sobbing sort of merged into laughing. i can't even count the number of times in my life where bram was able to do that for me.


No comments: