Wednesday, July 27, 2005

top o' the morning..

6:40 a.m. and if i fall back to sleep there is no way i'll get up in time for work. so blog i shall.

we're on day four of the kiddo being at camp --- gulp. i can't wait to see her on friday! this is probably something that is good for her and me and the other parental units in some sort of really gutwrenching way, but holy crap -- it's tough.

this weekend also holds the possibility of seeing all three of the lein girls... hurrah! then i can convince the two that live elsewhere to move here. i'll do what i can and report my success at a later time.

have begun walking (for exercise, not just getting from one room to the next) on a somewhat regular basis, and i have discovered that unless i have the dog with me, there is no way that i'll be able to walk more than a few blocks without the seeds of boredom planting themselves into my lil' brain. when walking aforementioned dog, i don't worry about how fast i'm walking, if it's far enough and if my heart rate is at the proper spot for burning fat -- i just kind of walk until i see my dog dragging her feet. which is usually after about 12 blocks, so here's hoping 12 blocks is enough to really get my arse into shape.

perhaps i ought to invest in a pedometer. not a bad idea, really.

mad props out to the soul brother p-funk for getting a new and improved gig. and it's a gig that offers cheap airfare, so rock on to him.

and now the time for getting ready for work is upon me.

can you believe it's nearly august?

2 comments:

Joe said...

Yeah rock on to me!

Joe said...

My comments are a jinx! They send postings to where they go to die. *sighs*

Still, rock on to me...