Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My Mediocre Lunch (from Mattell)

i had every intention of writing a long, in-depth blog entry during my lunch break today. then i had to eat. then mix up a bottle of crystal light. pretty soon i'll have to go out and smoke. crap. well i updated my profile photo at least.

today's lunch: michelena's chicken teriyaki and rice

authenticity on a scale of 1 to 10: -77

the strangest thing i've had happen in a long time:

while walking out to smoke after lunch i felt something in my shoe. i noticed it earlier but thought the insole was slipping. then i felt it between my toes. i removed my shoe and what do you think i found?

a balloon. a small, un-inflated green balloon.

discuss.

7 comments:

Poppy said...

Odd things happen to you. It fascinates me.

Crystal said...

i had a dress exactly like that one!!!

Diane said...

Love the knee highs in the new profile pic.. had a few of those myself... i made a comment for you in my last blog btw....oh, and the balloon got in there from the party that the foot germs where throwing, and forgot to invite you

Nessa said...

Why do you let the party clown leave you such personal gifts?

Anonymous said...

That Michelina's stuff is rough. Same company of the 'Budget Gourmet', I believe. *cringe*

Listen, come sing a spell, eh?

kari said...

poppycede: i ought to write a book.

crystal: i wish i still had that dress.

nan: do you know what i'd give to be able to pull off knee socks like that nowadays?

goldennib: i know it was no clown, b/c there was no such evil being in my clown trap.

miss molly! i want to come out to listen/sing SOON! i promise i will very soon.

amycita said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.