Wednesday, September 20, 2006

why don't i blog that often?

here are the reasons:

 

  1. my laptop is still on the fritz. in a month or so i hope to have the logic board replaced. yes, we do have a home desktop computer, but that leads me to reason numero two.
  2. after many many hours at a desk in front of a computer at work, the last freaking place i want to be when i get home is at a desk, in front of a computer. this problem will be solved once i deal with problem number 1.
  3. sometimes i have nothing clever to say, and why waste my time (and yours) with the un-clever?
  4. blogging on the clock is not something easily done at my job.

 

however, now that i think about it, maybe i need to get back to blogging basics. lists of what’s on my desk. my favorite types of chewing gum and why... stuff like that. maybe the clever will come out when not forced. christina aguilera had it right... it’s time to get Back to Basics.

 

No comments: