Tuesday, November 09, 2004

lunchtime blog

today's laundry list of complaints (b/c i'm in a foul mood)
- my lunch: ramen noodle co. went the wrong way with their chili-lime concoction. and, it stained my shirt.
- my turtleneck: feels too constricting on every damn part of me.
- my jeans/belt: not enough belt loops to keep belt where it needs to be; the pants still sink and the belt stays on my waist -- it's just not right. but to go without a belt would be a damn guarantee of pant sinkage.
- my commute to work: soul-sucking.
- my brain -- it just won't function properly-- i don't even mean function at peak performance, i just mean not feel all crazy and stuff.
- my computer at work: a pc running windows 98 that crashes during photoshop and pagemaker.
- pagemaker: the simple fact that this program is still in use. it almost makes me wish for quark. not quark 6, but quark 4. quark 6 is evil.
- my lunch break: it's now 1 p.m. and my break is over.
shite.

No comments: