Sunday, March 20, 2005

an odd sensation

not a good sensation. maybe the word "melancholy" should come to mind. it's as though i haven't even the energy to do much at all. in fact, this typing seems exhausting, therefore i shall watch the movie i've just brought home from blockbuster -- "american nightmare" -- i don't expect much greatness, just some minor distraction from my dreary mood.
why dreary? not sure. but dustin just did something really funny.
tomorrow is therapy. tomorrow is work and there seems to be unrest in the midst of my department, some drama that i don't wish to be a part of, but being that i work there, i will be in the midst of it. nuts. i just want to put the newspaper together, send it off and be on my way home. is that so much to ask?
my throat hurts. i think i have the dreaded...um....throat hurt. i know what'll help... booze! only kidding...i'm cracking open a 20 oz. of coke as i write this, b/c THAT will help a sore throat -- an acidic, carbonated beverage just loaded with sugar.
this is me too lazy to move my fingers around the keyboard in an understandable manner...osajkfd;lnmlskjz;cnvm ,l;kjzncvm, nifjhxvbiujscsojohihjivhxvjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
jkvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvxzwoooooooszjkxnmc,sbfc;xknvmbv sihzjkclhbvouwrghujvkxz;.kjvhh
or it could be some obscure language that only I know.

3 comments:

amycita said...

Hey, I also know that language, and no, I don't think it is wrong to sing "I Love Eggrolls" (or is that 2 words? ) to cheer oneself up. What is wrong is the grammatical contruction "oneself" and "one should" or "one does" etc. Sick & wrong I tell you. Now let's sing it together: "I love egg rolls, they're the best thing in the world (bum bum bum ) I love egg rolls, better than chocolate swirl. With duck sauce or hot mustard, chop sticks and weird tea, Oh I love egg rolls, they're the best kind of food for me!" (now don't you feel just a little better?)

amycita said...

Listen little missy, you better cheer up or the next songs will be BlueNose (the ocean knows her name), Eddie Coochie Catchie Kammy, and Venite Adoramus--only the optional descant part cuz that's all I remember.

kari said...

dude, that totally helped!