Sunday, March 20, 2005

sunday, sunday, sunday

my throat hurts. it's sunday and i've spent the better part of my day (after dad and leona went back to n.d.) browsing while all the while lacking the critical decision-making skills necessary to actually make a purchase. then i purchased. hurrah!
now we are using a dvd player cleaning dealio and it is taking a long time, which leads me to believe that:
1. our player is filthy
2. the cleaner is non-functional
3. we don't know how to work this damn thing

i'll go with "all of the above" on the lil' quiz.
i'm sleepy.
last night we had some folks over to our humble abode to celebrate dustin's upcoming 28th birthday -- note that his cadaver politik blog (linked at right) has a fresh and shiny new look to it...

time to watch an eddie izzard disc we've not seen...hurrah, twice!

1 comment:

amycita said...

I swear, I thought you had written the Cadaver Potlick. That would also be a good name for a blog, or a band...