Sunday, August 07, 2011

wow.

losing a job that hasn't been ideal is kind of like being dumped from a crummy relationship. sure, it was somewhat dysfunctional and there were parts that mad you upset, but it was there and routine and something to be depended upon. "it's not you, it's me" never actually consoled me in breakups, and "it's not you, it's the economy" isn't a whole lot better. cause it's kinda me, bc it's something that I do, that I've worked at and now I'm told that it isn't important.

so there's that. finally something I can talk about on my much-neglected blog.

it's finally a nice enough evening to sit outside. when it's muggy outside I'm notoriously pissy, so this actually feels really, really nice.

here's a picture of a wee Olive on my lap:






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: