Tuesday, October 18, 2011

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!


Trying to get back in ye olde blogger saddle again. In lieu of smoking during mandated break times, I shall blog. (I’ve not smoked in years, but that’s beside the point.)

There’s a lot of stuff going on, and I’m getting overwhelmed. Maybe not OVERwhelmed, but definitely whelmed.

There are cookies at my desk. Three sugar cookies in the shape of pumpkins, complete with orange sprinkles and as a stem, green sprinkles. I got these at a bake sale at work with the intention of giving them to Oskar.

And he will still get a cookie – ONE cookie. I shall eat one to keep him from going into MASSIVE FUCKING SUPER SUGAR HYPER OVERLOAD while commuting home for an hour. I cannot repeat the poor parenting choice I made yesterday (a frosted donut and the remained of my dr. pepper. BAD MOM. BAD COMMUTE.)

So I will selflessly eat one of these cookies, for the good of the children.

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

No comments: