Tuesday, September 28, 2004

lunchtime blog

i've budgeted my time today in a manner that allows for lunchtime blogging...hurrah!
so i sit in my semi-cubicle (pictures to come tomorrow, possibly) whilst eating my microwave oatmeal (bananas and cream flavored -- the one abbey won't eat) and listening to a bit of the old liz phair on my headphones. very soon i'll have more bitchin' things to hang on my cube walls -- and any art submitted by anyone will gladly be displayed in an effort to liven up the old faux walls.
the upper dose of my meds is not so good on days that i have to leave the house by 7 a.m. not sure how that will play out.
i need to watch more Reno 911. anyone watch that? it's a delight.
tonight is dollar night at area cheap theaters, so i think we're (me, sarah, meg, etc.) will be taking part in the will ferrel phenomenon that is Anchorman. it's probably no good, but for a dollar, well, let's just say i've seen worse.
leaving the house can be so tricky sometimes. for instance, i really want to go to the movie tonight, but for some reason the whole idea of not just staying at home is excruciating. but that's b/c i have the crazies.
i still have 20 minutes in which to finish eating, write email to heidiarlene and smoke a cigarette nice.
maybe 45 minutes would be the perfect lunch break amount.

No comments: