Wednesday, September 22, 2004

oh hell...this is funny.

nickelback really sucks. and here is a lovely link to prove it. two nb songs, one on top of the other, and there is such little difference, it makes me want to pull off my skin. take a listen == you might be sorry, but you'll then immediately feel like a better person for not owning one nb cd. see? i can't even bring myself to type the whole band name. THAT'S how bad they are. props to joe mammy for bringing this link to my attention. i think this might be the same site that introduced that dandy little "The Bush Campaign's TV Commercial if He was Running Against Jesus" picture.
so it's been 22 hours since i first took the sedating medication and i was soooo freakin' tired this a.m., rush hour was a bit disorienting. however you can see from my earlier post that i scored PJ HARVEY TICKETS. word to my boy, D-Hizzy, for facilitating that purchase.
and in about two hours i take pill two and it sucks ass that i'll be a zombie until tomorrow a.m. and what is this glorious medication, and what sort of side effects can one expect? stay tuned.....

No comments: