Saturday, September 25, 2004

no news really is good news!

so the lack of updates on my new job in no way should lead one to think the job is crap: it is the absolute opposite of crap... non-crap! the hours are decent and abagail-friendly, the people are helpful but not overbearing and the deadlines are not horribly intense -- i enjoy my current gig! however hellacious the drive from st. paul to plymouth may be, a job is a job and a good job is even better.
my laptop, sadly is faring none too well -- the freakin' thingy that the thingamajig adapter for the power goes into in the back won't keep it in place, so on monday, off to emachines the laptop goes for repair whilst still under warranty. this is why people get macs. but i've grown attached to my emachine and would like to keep it happy. but i'll be without aforementioned emachine for up to FIVE BUSINESS DAYS which, in short, may as well be FOREVER. so maybe it will be blogging from the office during lunch break for moi.
medication is going alright -- have increased my dose to further looking like i am stoned and to reduce my conversational ability to that of common radish, but all in all, going better.
and now my sister is here!

No comments: