Wednesday, June 01, 2005

hmm..

the first post in a few days. nothing exciting to report. well, i did see "revenge of the sith" and that kind of ruled. especially when anakin spoke his own version of w's "you are either with me or against me" deal, and obi-wan responded that only a sith speaks in absolutes.
in other news, mtv is into censorship now, after ruling that NIN's performance at the movie awards should not have a "partisan" theme (a picture of w. as backdrop for "the hand that feeds) -- nails dropped out, rightly so.
in other other news, my kid just asked me for "some water for free." apparently she's been charged for water before? wha?
that leads me to a tangent -- i was probably 7 or 8 and walking down to a parade on burdick expressway in minot coming from the hill across from m&h and i fell down, skinned my knee, and went into a building that i think was a bakery or something and they tried to CHARGE me for a plastic cup of ice to mend my knee. "i'm bleeding," i told them. the bitchy, underpaid employee reluctantly gave me ice. i should have bled on the floor.
i want to find out information about my street, my house and stuff around me. i just looked online at Dayton's Bluff, but technically we are not in that area, or not as far as i can tell. any suggestions as to where to look?

1 comment:

Chris Cope said...

Here's a map of St. Paul neighborhoods. Macalester-Groveland in the hizzouse!!! Ain't no party like a mac-Grove party cuz a Mac-Grove party don't stop -- unless the neighbors complain... or it's after 11 p.m. ... or there's yard work to be done.