Thursday, August 11, 2005

A list of questions

Props to Thomas for this:


10 Years Ago Today:
Had just found out I was pregnant.

Five Years Ago Today:
Was working at the copy desk at the Minot Daily News.

1 Year Ago Today:
Wishing this hot, sticky summer was over. Much like today.

Yesterday:
Worked. Hung out with Abbey.

Tomorrow:
Working. Hanging out with Abbey. Possibly fixing exhaust clip on VW.

5 Snacks I enjoy:
Doritos. Fruit. Chicken in a Bisket crackers. Good cheese and bread.

5 Bands That I Know the Lyrics to Most of Their Songs:
Nine Inch Nails, Indigo Girls, PJ harvey, Liz Phair, Sarah McLachlan.

5 Things I Would Do with a $100,000,000:
Pay off house, student loans of myself, dustin, and siblings. Pay off houses for siblings. Buy old movie theater and run cool moviehouse.

5 Locations I Would Like to Run Away to:
England, Ireland, Scotland, Russia, Ohio (I've not seen my friend Stacey in too long).

5 Bad Habits I Have:
watching movies all day regardless of work. drinking too much coca-cola. sloth. momentary lapse of will power which leads to puff of cig. letting dishes go too long w/out washing, meaning dustin has to do it constantly.

5 Things I Like Doing:
making my kid laugh. making other people laugh (when i want to, not b/c i have bad breath, clothing, hair, etc.), watching movies, hanging out with sisters, hanging out with dustin.

5 Things I would Never Wear:
animal print. stretch pants. large floral print. any shirt that laces up. anything with tassles (there goes my stripping career).

5 TV Shows I Like(d):
The West Wing, X Files, Scrubs, Twin Peaks and The Daily Show.

5 Movies I Like:
Love Actually, Annie Hall, When Harry Met Sally, Fight Club, Say Anything.

5 Famous People I would Like to Meet:
Jon Stewart, Trent Reznor, Zach Braff, Jon Cusack, Ewan MacGregor. (wait, is that also my "list of five?")

5 Biggest Joys at the Moment:
hanging out with abbey, making fun of people behind their backs, making fun of people to their faces, have a decent day at work, discovering a really good movie.

5 favorite toys:
ibook, dvd player, guitar, karaoke machine, "new" 87 jetta. (if by "toy"you mean "things that need to be worked on ever so slightly.")

No comments: