Thursday, June 22, 2006

hey, don't i know you from somewhere...?

i feel like a stranger in my own blog!

now that i have a real jobby job, i find it hard to make time to write here. however thanks to my jobby job, i should be able to repair the laptop, which means blogging will become a top priority again! woot!

we've spent the last couple of days painting the kiddo's room, hanging things in the kiddo's room, etc. hopefully tonight it should be complete, so i'll post the results...i'm sure you are anxiously awaiting the answer to the age-old question, "will pink and orange really be wise choices for wall colors?"

yes, the kiddo requested orange and pink. hmm...we'll see how this works out. at first glance, the orange in the paint can looked like cheese whiz, so let your imaginations SOAR from that thought.

hmmm...cheese whiz on celery.

okay...back to work for me.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Oh, man, do I know what you're talking about. I looked at my blog tonight and was all like, "Hey! This is MY blog!" And then I said "Whoa" like Keanu from "The Matrix."