Tuesday, June 06, 2006

i have a bad song stuck in my head

it's that damn "a few of my favorite things" from the sound of music. i don't know how it got into my head, but i keep making adjustments to the lyrics to keep myself somewhat sane.

"haircuts and ankles and large metal tassles, driving in traffic can be such a hassle.."

(seriously. put it to music and it'll all sound right.)

and yes, i have been drinking. luckily i see ye olde dentist tomorrow at half past noon, which means i won't require being sauced to alleviate the pain.

maybe i should just wear fake teeth. i don't mean dentures, i mean these:


i don't think there is anything in the corporate dress code that specifies what kind of teeth i should have. and, with this economy pack, i could alternate teeth every single day! woot!

1 comment:

Nessa said...

I want to thank you for making me sing that song all night last night. Thanks.