Tuesday, May 29, 2007

i'd like to state that...

...only having work four days in the week is outstanding. i'm giddy that tomorrow is already wednesday. and here's a shout out to Taquito Benito on his big day of moving tomorrow! lift with your legs, not with your back, my friend!

tomorrow is also our first visit to the orthodontist for the kiddo. yes, that time is upon us. hopefully we can push it off for another year or so, but those types are pretty insistent and i buckle under peer pressure. (most pressure causes me to buckle, actually.)

i'm tired. and slightly queasy on account of the massive brownie i just ate... but it was SO GOOD!

i just remembered Mr. Food from KMOT in minot. his line was "ooh, it's so good..." and he said it after everything he could. i wonder if he's still on. anyone know? if you have info, offer it up...but for now i'll check out The Google.

holy CRAPBALLS! he has a site with a sound link on it! DIG IT!!!

yeah, that's the voice i want in my head as i'm drifting off to sleep...Mr. Food.



sleep well, kiddies.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaah... Mr. Food. He appears on my tv every evening in Fargo too. Makes me happy.

Jege (Jen) said...

I thought Mr. Food was a Nodak thing, until his segment showed up on the evening news while I was living in New Mexico. Apparently he's nationwide. I felt a little betrayed by that....I liked thinking that his fairly well-produced, quite professional for Minot ND, TV segments were Nodakian in origin.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out! I am up an running on the internet and we are busy putting loads and loads of shit together. Hooray