Saturday, June 12, 2004

that time of year again

fireworks are no longer illegal in minnesota. that's been the way for a year or so now, right? so i guess that means that every damn person in my neighborhood who can muster up a buck or two and just doesn't have the patience to wait a damn month can irritate me to no end. shite.
am i being a stodgy old lady? i don't know anymore. i just know that i fucking hate fireworks and firecrackers going off down my block for no other reason than THEY HAVE THEM. it makes me want to yell obscenities out my window but that could just lead to no good whatsoever.

okay. time for movie with child. hoping the feel good hit abbey has picked out, "Annie," will quiet my anger. (unlikely, no?)

1 comment:

Joe said...

Get in the spirit. Let me suggest a mullet with red in the front, white in the middle and long flowing blue locks down yer back. All you need then is a t-shirt with the sleeves ripped off and an el Camino that doesn't run sitting in the driveway and you too shall know happiness.

The mullet: Feng Shui for your head...