Wednesday, December 08, 2004

how does this begin?

i'm not sure. but now my mind is reeling out of control with completely irrational ideas and thoughts too horrible to even comprehend and i don't know how to reign it in. i'm doing what i'm supposed to -- i'm taking my meds and i'm eating my greens and i'm drinking more than my eight glasses of water per day. maybe i'm drinking too much water. maybe that is my problem. and now everyone in the freakin' world knows what a horrible mess my brain has become. and i need to snap out of it b/c i begin abbey-ness tomorrow at 5 p.m. and that is good, b/c i always, ALWAYS keep this out of abbey's sight. she is never exposed to any of this. i'm really good at that, so hey! i rule in that respect! hurrah...

i spent the better part of the day on the couch. and when i say "better part of the day," i really mean "all of the day, except when using the latrine and smoking a half-cigarette."

i can't decide if the commercial for "grand theft auto: san andreas" is meant to unnerve me as much as it does. hey, who doesn't like a little chaos, and little crazy with the 80s edition of that game (miami vice era rules), but i just saw a man carrying on his shoulder what i can only assume is some sort of anti-aircraft/grenade launching type device. holy fuck, that is disturbing to me. maybe i'm a little delicate right now.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I was just browsing via the 'next blog' button and the title of yours cracked me up. I was singing the log song all day yesterday and could not force it out of my head for anything.

Random comment there for you.