Sunday, December 05, 2004

YOU MUST WATCH THIS MOVIE!

SEE "GARDEN STATE" IMMEDIATELY. and when you are done, come back to comment on how effing great this movie is.

i'll go first.

this movie is great. i don't even want to skip around the facts on this... i always feel a bit underaccomplished when i come across a great movie but the writer/directors are usually older than me.

but not ZACK BRAFF. nope. he's about a month older than me (that fact found at imdb.com, not as a result of stalking) and the movie was so lovely. i want zach braff to be my friend.

the film is moving and funny and heartbreaking and real and i can't wait to own it.

in an effort to make myself write, i think in each post i do (if i have enough time) i will put in a bit of a screenplay i started a really, really long time ago. because i can. then maybe i'll finish the f**king thing.
wait, this is my blog. i can cuss.
then maybe i'll finish the FUCKING thing.
(go me!)

No comments: