Monday, February 13, 2006

this is blog post #892

that's a wholelottabloggin'.

here are some pictures from this past weekend in the magic city.

why not minot?

(everyone now!)
"THE CRIPPLING FUCKING DEPRESSION!"

but an evening at ebeneezer's can remedy that for a time.
here's the darling patrick (who PROMISED HE'D LIVE HERE BY NOW)



here's ye olde roderick and myself. my glasses are concealing my eyes that refuse to stay open for many a photo.



paul wishes he knew how to quit dustin.



why there ought to be a ban on weapons.



see? i can't keep my eyes open for any photos at all. but it's pretty dark in the bar, and that camera flash was awful bright.
oh, and i may have had a few too many vodka/cranberry drinks. (hence my rosy complexion)

5 comments:

Chris Cope said...

What is that odd piece of pottery about to meet its end?

Andrew said...

Those are great fuckin' pictures. And you know how much I love funny captions, too.

kari said...

that odd piece of pottery about to meet its end is a ceramic duck. poor duck never really met his full potential in life.

thanks, andy, i like the photos, too. and maybe someday my eyes will actually stay open for them on a consistent basis.

Crystal said...

your honey kinda looks like john cusak a little bit

kari said...

that's actually something i've heard before, crystal -- my daughter saw the cover of the dvd "grosse point blank" where john cusack is wearing a black suit, and she said "hey, that looks like dustin."