Sunday, April 22, 2007

the disgust on dustin's face...

..when he sees that i'm watching a movie like "you've got mail" just cannot be described in mere words. and i think if i were to say "make that face again so i can take a picture of your disgust" would be weird, so you'll just have to trust me on it.

allergies plague me today. as does blue hair dye.

to explain: my hair is dark in color, and i thought i'd add some blue manic panic to sort of give the blue veronica lodge highlights. i managed to evade the blue hands whilst applying and washing out the dye, however after i thought it'd be nifty to put my hair in curlers. then i took out the curlers b/c i'm impatient. and now my hands are blue.



it's tough to be a girl. (well, only b/c right now i'm making it tough.)

and it's 11:30 at night and i really, REALLY need to get sleepy and soon. mmm....might be time to take a nap with Prince Benadryl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like you've got mail.

d.