Friday, August 20, 2004

can't....stop....blogging

okay, so i've seen catnip used on cats before and it was always a pleasant experience... the cat would be subdued, sort of stoned. so we brought some catnip home today and instead of being pot for cats...they acted in the manner of hysterical coke-heads! insane creatures! that will not happen again, i say!

my daughter is home with me today and we're both enjoying some quality computer time, which is not easy when you don't have a couch to sit on. i mean, we have the couch, but it's currently soaked with nature's miracle in a last-ditch attempt to salvage it (see previous posts). and i really need to mow the lawns. and do some laundry. and finish dishes. and clean my room. and i'm really, really glad that i have a job starting soon, b/c then i can stop feeling guilty about not doing anything around the house. here is a scene from my life currently:

Kari
Gosh, I'd clean the house, but I've got all this..... um..... well..... okay, I guess I'll try to clean.
(Cut to scene showing me blogging in lieu of cleaning.)
Now here is a scene of me three weeks (or less) from now:
Kari
Gosh, I'd clean the house, but I've been working all damn day and now I have to lament more work things before I go to sleep.
Fin
So yeah, I'm lazy and that is what it really comes down to. and now, a shameless plea for help:
IF YOU ARE IN THE TWIN CITIES METRO AREA AND YOU HAVE A COUCH (that doesn't smell of smoke or any bodily fluids) YOU WANT TO PART WITH, LEAVE ME A COMMENT WITH YOUR INFORMATION AND I WILL PAY YOU.
shameless. totally without shame.

No comments: