Monday, August 09, 2004

i win!

i've officially out-blogged joe-mammy!
saw the opening of dustin's play, "unemployable" at the fringe fest last night. it was a great turnout and very funny, and each night will become tighter and tighter with the cast and the dialogue. i'm so proud of him for doing this! i'm so proud to know him and to have him around me..

for those of you who don't know dustin, he was raised in deering, n.d. and graduated in 1995 from glenburn high school. he graduated from minot high w/degrees in english and art. he kicks ass and you should visit his site. he does a bit of everything and is truly an amazing writer.

anyhow, if you are in the twin cities area you should definitely see Unemployable! do it and then write a review! support the north dakota posse and independent theatre all in one swoop!

he's my boy so i'm sure i'm biased with his work, but i also remember the first time i heard him read his writing... fucking amazing. i couldn't breathe, actually. i could tell he was nervous as he read pretty fast and i remember his hands shaking as he was holding his pages. he's beautiful.

so go already, damn it!

1 comment:

Joe said...

Passed me!?! Bah! Bah, I say! I have quality in depth posts counting for mine and you have a crap load of pictures taking one post a piece. I am the king! Some toast! Some toast! My kingdom for some toast!


...Maybe I shouldn't do these when I first wake up.