Sunday, August 29, 2004

sunday cleaning sunday

i cleaned the inside of my car. (not the floors -- they are covered by floormats.) the back seat -- especially where abbey will sit and eat/crush her m&ms -- was gross. now it's pretty. and i washed the exterior of my car which means that it will torrentially rain at any moment. there were/still are bugs glued to the front from our last north dakota trip, so i didn't make a huge effort to chisel them off, as they'll just be replaced by new ones on friday night drive back to nodak.
came across an old friend of mine on friendster -- a good lad i knew a million years ago when i was young and unstable. now i'm older and unstable, but it's always good to reconnect with decent folk (even if he is hippied-out)....ha! just kidding, chris -- you're good stuff.
i stink of windex.
at some point i have to pack for tonight's amtrak voyage to minot. i feel like i kind of blew all my manic energy....on jesus....fox news is CRAP.
"campus bias? are liberal professors pushing their leftist agenda onto students?"
why do i watch? is it that old train wreck theory?
wonderful woody allen quote, this from Annie Hall:

"The-the other important joke for me is one that's, uh, usually attributed to Groucho Marx, but I think it appears originally in Freud's wit and its relation to the unconscious. And it goes like this-I'm paraphrasing: Uh ... "I would never wanna belong to any club that would have someone like me for a member."


No comments: