Wednesday, August 04, 2004

interview thoughts

okay, so i'm getting kind of a nervousness about my interview tomorrow; trying to anticipate all those dreaded questions like "what are your weaknesses" and "where do you see yourself five years from now" type things.
i will now list my weaknesses (and i'm assuming when they ask this, it's work related and not how i can't turn down a camel turkish royal cigarette):
1. tendency to take my work home with me in a stressed out/can think of nothing else sort of way
2. i suck ass at making clipping paths in photoshop
3. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
you see, i know i have more, but usually i don't notice them until the moment they happen, and then i'm thinking on my feet so it won't bog me down.
4. i will run myself ragged pleasing people
5. i need to be more disciplined with learning more software tricks that i've not already come across. (that might be a good one to list)

hmm. i don't know if there is a better way to say "suck ass at clipping paths." that really sums it up, but sadly, not appropriate for an interview setting.

let's all keep our collective fingers crossed tomorrow, folks.

No comments: