Wednesday, November 23, 2005

spam o' the day, vol. I

here are today's goodies...and it's only 7 a.m., so you know it can only get better:
"Keep $273 to pay off bills "
"Take our Pizza Lover's Quick Poll "
"Mr. Ellis has $391,000.00 for you "
"Pre-approved for $449,000.00 "

so where is this damned money??? Mr. Ellis, you are falling short on your promise of $391,000.00, you teasing bastard. no fair.

i can't believe i've been at work for 2 hours already. gross.

is there any office policy, i wonder, about napping at desks? i feel as though napping in my car would prove to be both cold and silly-looking, so maybe if i just set my head down next to this keyboard...just for a minute or two...

2 comments:

red.hot.mamma! said...

Depending on how good your office chairs are, you might be able to just lean back and catch a few zzzzz's. I used to curl up in my office chair and sleep for a few minutes at a time - or 20, if I could get away with it. One time my boss caught me and bitchily said, "If you feel sick, you should go home." If I'd had the sick time accrued, I would have!

Andrew said...

I've done it. I'll just cross my arms, close my eyes, and go to sleep. Right in front of my co-workers, mind you. They've gotten used to it.

I've been known to fall asleep at meetings, in front of the boss and everything.

It's a miracle, really, I haven't been fired from more jobs.