Wednesday, April 05, 2006

i know the smell of evil!

we were at target and i walked past the clearance items in the pet department. i found several bottles of liquid that works to deter dogs from peeing on things. i picked it up to investigate further -- why was it on clearance? did it work? might it be a handy thing to have in a new apartment?

well i discovered, after scratching an itch on my nose that it was on clearance because the BOTTLES LEAKED. i had this liquid all over my right hand and now, my nose.

and it was the smell of evil.

i washed my hands as though i was lady macbeth.

i purchased an overpriced packet of hand wipes from the impulse aisle.

yet the evil remains.

(at least no dog will urinate on me.)

1 comment:

Nessa said...

It's a good thing you found that stuff. I just saw on the news where there's an epidemic of dogs pee-ing on strangers, willy, nilly.

Lucky you've been saved!