Tuesday, April 25, 2006

thoughts about writing

i blog my fair share. but when was the last time i really REALLY "wrote" something?

this morning i did. and as i've become inspired recently by laurie notaro (props to jege for showing me the way), i've decided i'm establishing another site. not for my usual day-to-day blogging, but a site where i'll get back to my days of column-type writing while hopefully channeling my inner funny. i'll let you know the when and where as soon as i know. and no one even needs to read it, but i sure as hell need to write again.

and then maybe a book publisher, desperate for material, will come across the site and say "let's give that girl money!"

2 comments:

Nessa said...

You go, girl. Can't wait.

Nessa said...

I checked out the site. It will be another favorite. Thanks.