Thursday, December 01, 2005

me and my substandard lunch

easy mac. but not regular kraft easy mac. Roundy's easy mac. that's the generic version from Rainbow Foods. and it's not half bad, for fake cheese and crappy noodles. i'm just happy to be using my quality lunch time for blogging.

mad props and good luck to all of you doing finals! be sure to keep me posted on how it all goes.

i was noticing that in my journal entries i used exclamation points. in nearly every sentence.

now i'm trying to think back to the time that speaking about my life transitioned from using exclamation points to ellipses and periods. i'll have to do more journal digging to definitively answer that question, but it's an interesting thought. at what point do we realize that things are not exciting enough to merit exclamation points any longer? 12? 15? 21?

think on that. i'll let you know what i discover.

4 comments:

Chris Cope said...

Anything other than Kraft is blasphemy.

Andrew said...

The Kraft "Deluxe" stuff is pretty good. But ooh-la-la, at that price, it's a little too rich for my taste.

I overuse parantheses (and dashes)--see?

Just Josh said...

This post makes me think of the Seinfeld episode in which Elain overuses the exclamation point.

I too have an overused piece of grammar...the three dots...I use it entirely to much...

Esther Wilberforce-Packard said...

OMG... I wish you f*ckers would just STOP complaining about "the way" I type!!... (U R being so BOOOOOOOOOring)

KRAFT 4EVER!!