Thursday, December 01, 2005

work meetings are unpleasant

i think that my alter-ego, Captain Obvious, wrote my post title.
i have 12 mintues until a meeting regarding editorial layout. i don't wanna go! i want to smoke, but i think i'll need the cigarette more after than before meeting.

but once it's done, that's one more sticky-note that i can remove from my monitor. i keep sticky notes on the sides of my monitor so that i don't forget things now that i'm in my old age.

i have finished the invitations, so those will be going to post shortly. when it shortly, exactly? i consider it whenever in the next few days i make it to the post office to buy a large amount of stamps. saturday? maybe. maybe that will be "shortly."

today's post is as dull as my job.

my cell block mate (coworker who shares a desk area with me) is taking snowboarding lessons. yesterday she stayed home from work b/c of injury, and today she has brought a heat pad with her to work.

i have stolen the heat pad and am now enjoying heat on my back....nice. might...fall....asleep......

crap. meeting.

can't leave heat pad.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

I hate meetings. My limit for meetings is an hour. I have literally gotten up and walked away after an hour. Of course, I didn't stay very long at that job after that...