Saturday, December 10, 2005

things you may not know about me

• i like sugar
• so much, i have been known to sprinkle it on top of ice cream
• if i find hair in my food, odd are that i will eventually vomit
• which is something that started when i was pregnant
• i have lost another few pounds from not drinking soda
• but am still smoking a half-pack a day
• and have adopted a severe crystal-light habit
• i enjoy woody allen movies, even with that whole creepy stepdaughter thing
• my dream job would be owning a movie theater
• b/c it's tough to get a screenwriting job
• i don't have a college degree
• but i've done lots of college
• my kid is the best thing to ever happen to me
• i don't know if i'll have another kid
• i consider myself a pessimistic agnostic... "i'm not sure, but i'll bet there is no one there..."

No comments: