Thursday, January 19, 2006

mmm...green eggs and SPAM

it's time to highlight the crap that has filled my spambox. the two that caught my eye apparently believe me to be a man low on, um, YOU KNOW....

from Rosanna:
Up to 500% more volume! (500% more is a lot of, you know, that...)

from Chasalowlyons:
Cover her in it if you want! (see above comment)


and while watching nickelodeon tonight with abbey, i found music that might just be worse than gwen stefani and nickelback....

KIDZ BOP 9! SONGS BY GWEN STEFANI AND NICKELBACK SUNG BY KIDS! AHHHHHHHH!

soooo glad my kid is out of that kidz bop phase that lasted approximately sixteen minutes.

came home from work today after doing my best impression of linda blair. ahhh, good fun. fingers crossed on not vomiting in the workplace tomorrow.

and until a moment or two ago i didn't know my kiddo liked clam chowder. i have officially learned something new today.

i've also begun a new series. but don't get too excited yet, i'm still negotiating with my agent on a show in NYC.


2 comments:

Bram Davidson said...

Great ... I cannot wait to see the new series ... will there be mention of a slightly husky chap with a name that starts w/ B?

kari said...

you have requested it, and so it shall be done.