Monday, January 02, 2006

my third birthday, from Mattell (TM)

so below you will see my third birthday party. seated at the table it is julie clark me, and my darling lovely friend amycita of leingirlz3.

below that, you will see the same three girls on the couch, however i am holding ellermee of leingirlz3 in my lap.

god, i love these pictures, and i thought for sure i had lost them. yay for teensy levels of organization!

me: hmm...maybe this bin? maybe this box? or is it....the closet!





(i even recall the present i received from the lovely leingirlz -- the soundtrack album to the movie "pete's dragon." [he has, the head of a camel, the neck of a crocodile...])

2 comments:

eM said...

Those are awesome!!!

I was a rather robust baby, huh? You and Amycita look way to damned cute though. I suppose that is why you two went to a combined 13 proms or something crazed, huh? :)

amycita said...

I fucking love how we are all smiling so widely! Is it the innocence of youth or just lots of sugary cake? Either way, I want it back, dammit!