Monday, January 30, 2006

now i'm going to be self-centered...

(what...i'm just starting NOW?)

so as many of you know, i've been cutting out the soda since november. finally things are paying off in my mind, b/c i can SEE in photos that i've lost some poundage. first here is a picture from the holidays (NOT CHRISTMAS, B/C I WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT CHRISTIANS FEEL PERSECUTED):

me-cmas

now here is a picture of me from today.

me, jan. 2006

WHEW!
all my hard work of.... not drinking soda ... is finally paying off.

7 comments:

eM said...

Hullllooooooo Sexy!

kari said...

oh ellermeeeeeeeee!

Jege (Jen) said...

DAMN!!!! I should stop drinking beer! Wait, WHAT THE FUCK AM I SAYING??????

Sexy Karicita!!!!

Crystal said...

wow!!! you look great! way to go!

Helene said...

wow! You can really see a difference. Do you feel better too? I already drink diet sodas... and other good ideas? lol... keep up the good work. I actually did lose a ton of weight taking carbs out of my diet...

Bram Davidson said...

Next stop ... Fulltime Hottieville!

kari said...

oh bram! shucks...