Monday, October 24, 2005

animals are taking over my couch

i'm watching "you've got mail" because it was a stressful day at work and this fluffy movie puts me at ease. i would ordinarily be watching this movie from my couch, but instead there are three animals on it -- one dog and two cats. and they are taking up the WHOLE DAMN THING.

okay, "you've got mail" just ended. now i'm starting "the burbs," and i'm not purposely turning this into the night of tom hanks, but honestly, isn't this movie great?

favorite quotes:
"there go the goddamn brownies."
"satan is good, satan is our pal."
"no, I've never seen that, I've never seen anyone drive their garbage out to the curb and bang the hell out of it with a stick. "
"What have you got in the cellar, HERR Klopek!"

1 comment:

Jege (Jen) said...

I do so love "the 'burbs"....I find it as comforting as "Heathers", or "The Princess Bride".

And where the HELL is my Thorazine?!!! NURSE!!!