Saturday, October 08, 2005

my cell phone is a piece of...

...you know.
well, maybe it's a glitch with being dropped/falling out of my pocket...repeatedly. basically it's a three-piece sort of deal, and the face plate pops off upon impact, thus releasing the shotty keypad that has broken into two pieces: the top piece contains OK, CLR, the arrow keys, the green phone, the red phone and numbers 1-9; the second piece contains *, 0 and #.

well since it just fell a short two feet off of an endtable, i cannot find *, 0 and #.

my solution?

i simply will not use these blank keypads. which is unfortunate, as checking my voice mail require two of these three characters. so don't leave me any messages, as i can never check them again. ever.

wait! a pen! i can do the bob dole thing, carry a pen at all times and always be able to check my voice mail. hurrah!

No comments: