Thursday, October 20, 2005

this is post 623

i sure have posted a lot.

well i haven't checked my powerball numbers yet, but according to the star tribune, a ticket matching all six of the damn numbers was sold in oregon (is that you, jege?), so i'm guessing it's safe to say that i didn't win. after all my hard work. nuts.

my kiddo woke me up this a.m. around 3 -- i don't remember the reason but i'm sure it had something to do with getting her a glass of water -- and now she is sleeping next to me. and the kiddo laughs in her sleep, it'd the damndest thing. she's done it ever since she was a baby and when i hear it, i can't help but giggle along with her, and it seems to make her do it more. it's a good time. and now you know what i do in the middle of the night. i giggle.

my weekend has been shortened by one day -- a coworker is going out of town this weekend and i will have to work on sunday to paginate her newspapaer. working on the sabbath! what? but days like that do have perks, i.e. very few, if any, coworkers in the building. ability to play whatever cd i want at pretty much whatever volume.

a few minutes until i must make myself all pretty and work-like. but in 48 hours, i will begin my "stay in pajamas all day" saturday. so there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

3 comments:

Jege (Jen) said...

When I heard that someone in Oregon had won the lottery, I really started to kick myself for not buying a ticket. Stupid Jege.

Joe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joe said...

It gets worse

I officially now hate Republicans

sonuvabitch